How do I configure my Killer Network to use the wireless and ethernet connection?
The Killer Network is designed to run wireless and ethernet simultaneously to optimize your gaming performance. Use the instructions below configure your Killer Network and set your application priority.
Note: Optimal performance requires accurate Internet Provider Speed settings. Please use a reliable Internet Speed Test or refer to your service provider for accurate settings.
Configuring Killer Network Settings
- Launch the Killer Network Manager software by clicking Start → All Programs → Killer Network Manager.
- Double click Settings.
- Enter the Upload and Download Speed from your Internet Speed Test or service provider.
- Check the box Enable Advanced Stream Protect to allow for advanced network analysis and management.
- If there are two Killer 2400 or Killer Wireless products installed on your system, check the box Enable Killer DoubleShot Pro.
- Click Apply Changes.
Setting Application Priority
- Launch the Killer Network Manager software by clicking Start > All Programs > Killer Network Manager.
- Double click Applications.
- Check the box for Show All Applications.
- Change the priority for each application. Priority 1 traffic will automatically be routed over the most reliable/fastest Killer adapter.
- Click the back arrow or close the Killer Network Manager software to save your changes.
Troubleshooting Killer Network issues
- Download the latest Killer Network installer and uninstaller utilities from https://support.killernetworking.com/knowledge-base/clean-install-killer-control-center/.
- Closely follow the instructions on https://support.killernetworking.com/knowledge-base/clean-install-killer-control-center/ to uninstall and reinstall the Killer Network software to resolve connectivity issues.