How can I change device prioritization of my Acer Predator Connect W6?
To adjust the prioritization mode of your Acer Predator Connect X5 to device prioritization, follow the steps below.
- Connect a LAN cable to any of the LAN ports of the Predator Connect W6 (or connect via Wi-Fi).
- Open an internet browser on your computer and type one of the following into the search bar of your browser:
- Enter your admin password.
When you login for the first time, you need to use the default admin password that can be found on a sticker at the bottom of the device.
- Click on Log in.
- In the menu, click on Hybrid QoS.
- Scroll down to the Device Priority section. Click on the device you want to prioritize and drag-and-drop the device to the Extreme (game consoles), High (Chromecast), Normal (computers, smartphones) or the Low (IoT devices) priority box.