You can connect an Xbox controller to your Nitro 5 if you prefer gaming with a controller over using a keyboard and mouse. Use the instructions below to pair your Xbox controller with your Nitro 5.
- Turn on your Nitro 5 laptop and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Turn on your Xbox controller by pressing the Xbox button.
- Press and hold the Sync button on the top of the controller until the Xbox logo begins to flash.
- On your computer, click on Add Bluetooth or other device and then select Bluetooth.
- Wait until your Xbox controller appears on the list, then click on it to pair your Xbox controller to your computer.