How can I reset my Acer Predator Connect W6?
The Acer Predator Connect W6 can be reset in two ways.
1) Reset button
- There is a RESET hole beside the WPS button on the router. Insert a paper clip or similar object into the hole.
- Press and hold the RESET button for about 10 seconds until the LED starts blinking white. The factory default is restored when the main LED (the Predator logo in the middle of the router) gradually transitions between dim and bright (WAN connected).
- Then log in to the web admin portal with the admin password printed on the label at the bottom of the router.
2) System reset
- Connect a LAN cable to any of the LAN ports of the Predator Connect W6 (or connect via Wi-Fi).
- Open an internet browser on your computer and type one of the following into the search bar of your browser:
- Enter your admin password.
- Click on Log in.
- Click on the System tab in the dashboard.
- Click on Restart & Reset default.
- Click on the Reset button. Your Acer Predator Connect W6 will now reset.