How can I set the primary WAN connection on my Acer Predator Connect X5 when using Dual WAN?
To select your primary WAN connection when using Dual WAN, follow the steps below.
- Go to your web browser.
- Type either 192.168.76.1:8080 or http://connect.acer in the search bar.
- Log into the Connect X5 using the password that can be found on the bottom of your device.
- Click on the WAN tab in the dashboard.
- Go to Dual WAN setting, and check if the Dual WAN is switched on.
- Go to Primary WAN, and select WAN or 5G WAN as your primary connection. With changing the primary WAN, the secondary WAN is automatically changed, and vice versa.
- Then click on the Apply button to apply the settings you made.
Predator Connect X5, Predator Connect, Predator, Connect X5, Connect, X5, primary wan connection, primary wan, wan, 5G wan, dual wan, dual wan settings