How can I reset my Acer Predator Connect X5?
The Predator Connect X5 can be reset in two ways:
1) Reset Button
- Use a paperclip or similar object to press the Reset button on the bottom of the device (see the image below for reference) for 10 seconds.
- Wait until the 5G LED becomes red and blinks, then release the button.
2) System Reset
- Go to your web browser.
- Type either 192.168.76.1:8080 or http://connect.acer in the search bar.
- Log into the Connect X5 using the password that can be found on the bottom of your device.
- Click on the System tab in the dashboard.
- Click on Reset & restart.
- Go to Factory data reset, and click on the Reset button. Your Acer Predator Connect X5 will now reset.
Predator Connect X5, Predator Connect, Predator, Connect X5, Connect, X5, reset, factory reset, factory data reset, system reset, reset button, reset & restart, reset and restart