TOUCHPAD

Options
Thulani12
Thulani12 Member Posts: 3 New User
I have a problem I have tried everything I can still my cursor wouldn't show up I have tried F7 and to make to basic still the problem started yesterday and I don't know why everything is fine it's just the cursor that wouldn't show up on screen even if I use external mouse still I'm stressed 

Answers

• Thulani12
    Options
    Please guys help me 
  • Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,753 Pathfinder
    Options
    @Thulani12
    Try Fn+F7, if it still did not work try the below step
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart​
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Thulani12
    Options
    Jack22 said:
    @Thulani12
    power drain: Just check the back of the unit, you can find a pin hole , unplug the charger and turn off the unit. now put a paper clip in the small pin hole and press and hold it for 30 sec.
    BIOS default: After power drain is done, power on the unit, but as soon as you power on the unit keep pressing the F2 key so that it take you to BIOS page. Press F9 and press Enter than press F10 and press Enter. the unit will restart​
    Still problem not solved 
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,114 Trailblazer
    Options
    Thulani12 said:
    Jack22 said:
    @Thulani12
    Still problem not solved 
    Hi,
    You could try reinstalling Quick Access Application, go to Acer support site and download Quick Access App for your model, uninstall the current installation in Programs under Control panel, install the downloaded app.
    Download Acer Support Drivers and Manuals
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi Thulani12,

# Try to update the keyboard driver
    1. Hold windows key and hit letter X.
    2. Choose the device manager option.
    3. Go with the option keyboard.
    4. Under the title standard keyboard.
    5. Right click on that option ----> Update driver.
    6. Choose "search automatically". 

Check this T/S and post the result. 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Check here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)