I have no graphic card in my acer aspire zs600g is that why I’m having the black screen issue

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I suggest you check if the same problem occurs using another hdmi cable.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dagoode1
    Dagoode1 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    Options
    I put a different hdmi cord into the hdmi in port and plug it in my PS4 and nothing shows up on hdmi mode or pc mode 
  • Dagoode1
    Options
    Dagoode1 said:
    I put a different hdmi cord into the hdmi in port and plug it in my PS4 and nothing shows up on hdmi mode or pc mode 
    And when I unplug the power cord and plug it back in and turn it on I get a beep beep beep short pause then another three beeps
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yeah, you need it to be in PC Mode. Try hitting some keys there to make sure the system is awake, or try turning it on when in PC Mode.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does the same problem occur when updating the intel video card driver on the intel website?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dagoode1
    Options
    Does the same problem occur when updating the intel video card driver on the intel website?
    Sir I don’t think I have a intel video card is that basically a graphic card? And does it go in the pci slot?
  • Dagoode1
    Options
    billsey said:
    Yeah, you need it to be in PC Mode. Try hitting some keys there to make sure the system is awake, or try turning it on when in PC Mode.
    I think  the system is awake fans spinning and led power light is on 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Can you check the video card in the device manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dagoode1
    Options
    Can you check the video card in the device manager?
    Would I have to go to settings on my acer to see that because if so I can’t because I have a black screen sir and thanks for helping 
  • Dagoode1
    Options
    Sorry for asking so many questions it’s cause I don’t really know a lot about computers sadly, I just want to fix my acer.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I'm a little confused. when pc mode is activated, does windows start up correctly?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    Options
    I believe the problem, in a nutshell, is that the system comes up to a black screen, even if the selector switch is in the correct mode. The display seems to be functional, but the OS doesn't show up on it. I'm leaning toward an issue before POST starts, so the display never gets initialized, since togglign the switch doesn't allow the monitor to work for the system.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Dagoode1
    Options
    What do you suggest I do buy a graphic card?
  • billsey
    Options
    No, a graphics card will not help. Most likely the computer isn't working at all. If it were you would at least get the Acer splash screen displayed when you turn it on. Are you still in warranty? If not you may have to take it to a technician for more extensive diagnosis.
  • Basanni47
    Basanni47 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Part of my Aspire All-in-one screen attached is opaque. Please can i get a replacement?

• billsey
    Options
    Are you still in warranty? Is there any physical damage to the screen?