Acer Active Pen remap buttons

Options
DoodlieStudio
DoodlieStudio Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
hello! im an artist and i use the acer active stylus of my computer do you know how i would remap my keys?

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,570 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    (1) It would help to know your full ACER model number?
    (2) What keys you're referring to? Physical keyboard keys? Touchscreen KB keys?
    (3) How do you want to re-map the keys?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• DoodlieStudio
    Options
    JackE said:

Jack E/N

Acer Active Stylus Silver ASA630 is my model for my stylus. i want to remap my buttons on the side of the stylus to make them do nothing since when i draw it doesn't interfere with my drawing. thank you for the quick response
  • JackE
    Options
    Try pressing both pen buttons at the same time near the screen to see if you can turn them off. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• DoodlieStudio
    Options
    JackE said:
    Try pressing both pen buttons at the same time near the screen to see if you can turn them off. Jack E/NJ
    on setting or just on the screen? i tried just on the screen and it did nothing
  • JackE
    Options
    Not on the screen or settings. Just press both pen buttons at the same time near the screen. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• DoodlieStudio
    Options
    I did that. It did nothing
  • JackE
    Options
    Go to this link to ask by phone or chatline if your pen's buttons can be temporarily inactivated to prevent accidentally activating them while drawing. https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/contact-support

I see no other reference to doing this other than simultaneously pushing both to change their function. The only other option is to physically prevent pushing them with a thin cover and tape. Sorry.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ