Acer Active Pen remap buttons

DoodlieStudio
DoodlieStudio Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
hello! im an artist and i use the acer active stylus of my computer do you know how i would remap my keys?

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    (1) It would help to know your full ACER model number?
    (2) What keys you're referring to? Physical keyboard keys? Touchscreen KB keys?
    (3) How do you want to re-map the keys?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• DoodlieStudio
    JackE said:

Jack E/N

Acer Active Stylus Silver ASA630 is my model for my stylus. i want to remap my buttons on the side of the stylus to make them do nothing since when i draw it doesn't interfere with my drawing. thank you for the quick response
  • JackE
    Try pressing both pen buttons at the same time near the screen to see if you can turn them off. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• DoodlieStudio
    JackE said:
    Try pressing both pen buttons at the same time near the screen to see if you can turn them off. Jack E/NJ
    on setting or just on the screen? i tried just on the screen and it did nothing
  • JackE
    Not on the screen or settings. Just press both pen buttons at the same time near the screen. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• DoodlieStudio
    I did that. It did nothing
  • JackE
    Go to this link to ask by phone or chatline if your pen's buttons can be temporarily inactivated to prevent accidentally activating them while drawing. https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/contact-support

I see no other reference to doing this other than simultaneously pushing both to change their function. The only other option is to physically prevent pushing them with a thin cover and tape. Sorry.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ