Hello guys !!
I would to share with you, how to upgrade the Predator Orion P3000 Desktop.
Many many time to find what could fit into our small cases P3000.
So, the material compatible are :
- EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Gaming (instead of RTX 2070 blower)
- EVGA 750W GQ (PSU)
- Be Quiet 92mm PWM (instead of 80mm fan)
- 2x 8gb RAM crucial same ref origin (32gb total)
- Cooler Master G100M cpu fan (initially it was this model planned for our P3000 but Acer said no due to high budget)
- Grizzly Kryonaut (thermal paste)
- 1 adaptator sata/molex (for leds G100M)
- 1 adaptator mini sata (for CD player with new psu)
Next upgrade :
- SSD 4to
- 4x16gb RAM higher frequency
Here are the results :