Acer Nitro 5 An515-53 Battery Issue

SuperAccel
SuperAccel Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have to do a battery reset via pinhole every time my ac adapter gets unplugged so my laptop can recognize it again. I've tried uninstalling the battery drivers, opening up the laptop, and removing and putting back in the battery. Anyone know if there is a way to fix this? It's a bit annoying that I have to carry a paperclip around me, where ever I bring my laptop now.

Answers

• Check this button?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SuperAccel

Tinkerer

What does that button do?
  • Interrupts power when the notebook is open.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SuperAccel

Tinkerer

Oh I see, so how exactly do I check the button, is it a switch? Or do I just press it once, and it'll just change mode?
  • Add a few layers of electrical tape:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SuperAccel

Tinkerer

I checked my laptop, and that button is not there.
  • Check this version bios:

BIOS 1. Update new battery support. 2. Update Intel ME 1427 for RS6. 3. Update Intel MCU. Data: 2019/09/05 Version: 1.28 Vendor: Acer Tamanho: 12.2 MB Download

Windows 10 version 1903 or 1909 must be installed before updating the bios.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SuperAccel

Tinkerer

My windows 10 version is 1903, and I have the latest bios, but still have the same issue.
  • Uninstall and delete this drivers:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SuperAccel

Tinkerer

edited February 2020
    I have already done that as well. But I still have the same issue.
  • What happens when you reinstall windows by pressing alt + f10?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SuperAccel

Tinkerer

Alt+F10 doesn't do anything when I press it.
  • Did you format the hdd at some point?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SuperAccel

Tinkerer

I did not.
  • Can you provide the exact model? Example AN515-53-53FA.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SuperAccel

Tinkerer

It is an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-53-55G9.
  • You must press alt + f10 before the Acer logo:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SuperAccel

Tinkerer

If possible, I would like to avoid reset my laptop, unless I really have no choice.
  • I have no other ideas at the moment. You should try to reinstall windows.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer