spam from acer-mail

How do I get rid of the spam-emails from acer-mail.com? I do not want them, but unsubscribing does not work. I want to completely delete my profile and end every account and communication with ACER.

This is my last attempt to stop this SPAM, otherwise I will contact the Dutch Consumer Market Authority and ask them to fine Acer.

Comments

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    What kind of mails are these? Curious... since I have been on these forums for about 2 years and barely get any email, let alone spam.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    DaKo said:
    How do I get rid of the spam-emails from acer-mail.com? I do not want them, but unsubscribing does not work. I want to completely delete my profile and end every account and communication with ACER.

This is my last attempt to stop this SPAM, otherwise I will contact the Dutch Consumer Market Authority and ask them to fine Acer.
    I have PM you with more information to better assist you DaKo.

Sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you,
    Acer-Manny 
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    DaKo said:
    Hi Acer-Manny,

still having problems. Acer-Karp contacted me by mail to be sure to delete all my information, but when I follow his link, I get a screen that tells me "Permission Problem" - You don't have permission to do that.

So I cannot reply to Acer-Karp. Please help me out because I am really annoyed right now. I just want my provile deleted (my ACER ID and my account for the acer community.

I want to be forgotten by ACER!

Hi DaKo, i am sorry to hear that you want to delete your Acer account, i have sent you a private message with @Acer-Karp to better assist you.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny