Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

spam from acer-mail

How do I get rid of the spam-emails from acer-mail.com? I do not want them, but unsubscribing does not work. I want to completely delete my profile and end every account and communication with ACER.

This is my last attempt to stop this SPAM, otherwise I will contact the Dutch Consumer Market Authority and ask them to fine Acer.

Comments

• sri369sri369 Posts: 1,920ACE Pathfinder
    What kind of mails are these? Curious... since I have been on these forums for about 2 years and barely get any email, let alone spam.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    I am not an Acer employee.
    Your issue could get better coverage and more answers if posted in forums than in a message to me.

---------
    User benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/10977437

• Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 2,816Acer Crew Acer Crew
    DaKo said:
    How do I get rid of the spam-emails from acer-mail.com? I do not want them, but unsubscribing does not work. I want to completely delete my profile and end every account and communication with ACER.

This is my last attempt to stop this SPAM, otherwise I will contact the Dutch Consumer Market Authority and ask them to fine Acer.
    I have PM you with more information to better assist you DaKo.

Sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you,
    Acer-Manny 
  • Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 2,816Acer Crew Acer Crew
    DaKo said:
    Hi Acer-Manny,

still having problems. Acer-Karp contacted me by mail to be sure to delete all my information, but when I follow his link, I get a screen that tells me "Permission Problem" - You don't have permission to do that.

So I cannot reply to Acer-Karp. Please help me out because I am really annoyed right now. I just want my provile deleted (my ACER ID and my account for the acer community.

I want to be forgotten by ACER!

Hi DaKo, i am sorry to hear that you want to delete your Acer account, i have sent you a private message with @Acer-Karp to better assist you.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny