how to enable turbo core in amd a6 9225 ?? (aspire 3 a315-21)

Options
2»

Answers

• OsamaDiaab
    OsamaDiaab Member Posts: 120 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options
    the problem in the bios acer all from bios v 1.12 to v 1.23
    i tested all version but the same problem
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,574 Trailblazer
    Options
    You can NOT  try to compare the A6-CPU turbo speed of your laptop with the A6-CPU turbo speed of another brand/model laptop!!! By design, each manufacturer decides which speed is appropriate for reliability based on case dimensions, fans, cooling pads, thermal modules and many other factors which can be vastly different for different manufacturers and models. ACER has determined that the maximum A6 speed of your laptop design that is best for reliability should be 2.6GHz, not 3 GHz. Other manufacturers may allow higher A6-turbo speeds, but ACER does NOT for this particular model's laptop design. Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ

• OsamaDiaab
    Options
    but acer aspire 3 a315-21g used amd a6-9220 2.5 GH turbo to 2.9 GH
    the model get all 2.9 GH
    and all hardwear the same my laptop 
    why ??
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>all hardwear the same my laptop >>

No. The motherboards and cooling capacities are different to accomodate another GPU adapter. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Options
    Your A315-21 seems to be working properly. If you think I am wrong, then you should contact ACER warranty service for evaluation and possible repair. Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ

• OsamaDiaab
    Options
    i go to warranty service in 10/7/2019 but the warranty service tell me no have a problem
    warranty service Of the worst warranty service in the world

the problem in the bios we need a new version of the bios to get close the problem
    all users have used acer aspire 3 a315-21 have the same problem with turbo core in amd a6-9225 
This discussion has been closed.