Acer Chromebook 15 Slow performance

System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
This discussion was created from comments split from: Does Acer have a trade in program?.

Comments

• Connor918
    Connor918 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2019
    I have a Acer Chromebook 15 which I bought last year on the 18 of September. -Slightly used- And it began to start slowing down so I just deleted everything on my laptop and restarted but that hasn’t helped... is there a solution or a buy-back option available anywhere... if there is, please let me know, thanks. (Edit: Also, every time I save a image to my files, it shows that it’s saved, but when I check the file that it was in, it doesn’t show up, does anyone else have this problem also?)
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    edited October 2019
    Connor918 
    Use the following steps to perform a factory rest on your Chrome device:
    Click the status area in the lower-right corner, where your account picture appears.
    Select Settings and click Show advanced settings at the bottom of the page. Find the "Factory Reset" section and click Reset.
    In the dialogue box that opens, select Restart.
    You can also reset your Chromebook to its original factory state from the sign-in screen by pressing Shift + Ctrl + Alt + R and clicking Restart.

If the above steps do not provide the desired solution, please follow the steps in one of the articles below:
    If neither solution works and your Chromebook is less than 12 months old, contact manufacturer support for warranty service.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!