Acer swift 3 sf315-51 keyboard backlight is not working properly

Anishq
Anishq Member Posts: 35 Troubleshooter
Acer swift 3 sf315-51 keyboard backlight is not working after any os boots, means it works well before booting @egydiocoelho

Answers

• Hi! Have you tried pressing fn + f9?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Anishq
    Yes I have done all the basic things
  • OK! When you access the bios, does the keyboard light stay on?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Anishq
    Yes in bios light remains on
  • Have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Anishq

I will try it
  • Anishq
    Yes but problem not solved
  • Anishq
    I found that all hardware toggle keys are not working like screen off ,touchpad off
  • Anishq
    Please help my problem is increasing
  • Anishq
    After updating windows all toggle keys are working except backlit @egydiocoelho
  • Did this issue occur after any windows update?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Anishq
    I think no because i had paused all the updates
  • Anishq
    Toggle keys works only if i i release function key as soon as f6 or f7 is pressed, but before i keep pressed fn key and they were working this is a change i noticed 
  • Is there a function called function key behavior in uefi bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Anishq
    I will look into that
  • Anishq
    No there is no any function that you said
  • Are there any drivers with device manager issues?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Anishq
    I can't understand what you said
  • Anishq
    I noticed that when  i reopen lid it works and then it glow for secs and turns off
  • I would like to know if there are any drivers with device manager problems?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer