why does my Nitro AN515-51 battery keeps cutting off when it's full while I'm playing games.

Options

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    type msinfo32
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    Options
    Call Acer support for your region

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Lifeproblemsnine
    Lifeproblemsnine Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    type msinfo32
    this one work
    what's next

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    what is the version bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Lifeproblemsnine
    Options
    The version is V 1.13

• JohnCena
    JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    Is it solved? Because it marked as.
  • Lifeproblemsnine
    Options
    no it's not

• Lifeproblemsnine
    Options
    who marked it?

• Lifeproblemsnine
    Options
    Please help...
    i thought it would be helpful here but nooo
    i’m disappointed
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    These gamers notebooks often use battery power in conjunction with the power supplied by the power adapter when more performance is required. Have you tried upgrading uefi bios to version 1.22 and also updating windows 10?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Lifeproblemsnine
    Options
    my windows is already 10
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I know that. But have you checked if windows is up to date?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• andylb
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Please help...
    i thought it would be helpful here but nooo
    i’m disappointed

@Lifeproblemsnine I'm sorry that you are dissapointed but please understand that we do not work for Acer, we are all users just like you who are sharing our knowledge in our own time. Update your BIOS to 1.22 and reinstall Windows 10 by restarting and pressing Alt + F10 when you see the Acer logo

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Lifeproblemsnine
    Options
    okay
    i understand now
    thank tho
  • andylb
    Options
    okay
    i understand now
    thank tho

No problem my friend

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I also own a model AN515-51-75KZ. I do not have this problem. However, I updated the drivers and windows 10 to version 1903. I also updated uefi-bios to version 1.22.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Lifeproblemsnine
    Options
    I also own a model AN515-51-75KZ. I do not have this problem. However, I updated the drivers and windows 10 to version 1903. I also updated uefi-bios to version 1.22.
    wait, but my laptop is already windows 10

• andylb
    Options
    wait, but my laptop is already windows 10

My friend is telling you to update your existing windows 10 to 1903 if you haven't already done so

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• Lifeproblemsnine
    Options
    how can i do that?

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Click here my friend: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445
    But we recommend backing up your files as a precaution. 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer