why does my Nitro AN515-51 battery keeps cutting off when it's full while I'm playing games.

13»

Answers

• Lifeproblemsnine
    Lifeproblemsnine Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Click here my friend: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445
    But we recommend backing up your files as a precaution. 
    mine is already latest...
  • Comrade_Brad
    Comrade_Brad Member Posts: 46 Devotee WiFi Icon
    I'm pretty sure the charging light is blinking in orange. It means the processor has reached 98 C and I think that's how Nitro reduces the CPU's temperature to avoid hitting the T-Junction.
  • Lifeproblemsnine
    I can't understand what u are saying

• Lifeproblemsnine
    edited August 2019
    please help, it's getting worse

• Have you updated the drivers and uefi-bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AkaviriGamer
    AkaviriGamer Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm pretty sure the charging light is blinking in orange. It means the processor has reached 98 C and I think that's how Nitro reduces the CPU's temperature to avoid hitting the T-Junction.

So my 200+ skyrim:se modlist runs better than vanilla skyrim:se, because when i play that the charger doesn't disconnect from the battery and my batery light doesn't blink orange, unlike when i play vanilla sse. Also playing warframe has intresting results because 1 day i can play all gamemodes in full squads with no problems, the next i am unable to play solo without the charger disconecting and reconecting and disconecting, making anoying noises in the process. 

My apologies for the intrusion in the topic but i just encountered the problem on my laptop and i was looking for solutions.
  • @AkaviriGamer Ideally, you should create a new topic, so that your question is visible to other users.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)