Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Boot loot- dual OS

EnergywillowsEnergywillows Posts: 14Member

Tinkerer

Help me out .  Figured all the possible ways .. changed the secure boot way and ufei boot too. Still showing the same watchdogs bug : soft lockup cpu stuck for 22S!

Watching this for almost 20 minutes and nothing has changed. 

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 11,306ACE Trailblazer
    Good afternoon Energywillows !

What EXACT model of your laptop?
    Are you using Ubuntu?
    Did you make any changes to the processor voltages (undervolting, overclocking, etc.)?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a like, flag as "Fixed" and click "Promote"!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Trailblazer 2014 - 2019                          

• EnergywillowsEnergywillows Posts: 14Member

Tinkerer

@macca4motion nope I haven't made any changes . And I'm been using windows 10 I bought this laptop a week back .. the exact model no is asus aspire a315-41-r45r. 
  • EnergywillowsEnergywillows Posts: 14Member

Tinkerer

I'm trying to install kali linux .. which I have almost tried all the possible ways in the internet.. and don't know what's wrong with the laptop it isn't allowing me to boot .. it becomes boot loop and then goes on for ever. 
  • MaClaneMaClane Posts: 11,306ACE Trailblazer

Has advanced knowledge in applications via command line, shell script, base programming, networking and commands in bash?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um "Curtir", marque como "Solucionado" e clique em "Promover"!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a like, flag as "Fixed" and click "Promote"!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

ACE Trailblazer 2014 - 2019