Boot loot- dual OS

Energywillows
Energywillows Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited March 20 in 2019 Archives
Help me out .  Figured all the possible ways .. changed the secure boot way and ufei boot too. Still showing the same watchdogs bug : soft lockup cpu stuck for 22S!

Watching this for almost 20 minutes and nothing has changed. 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon Energywillows !

What EXACT model of your laptop?
    Are you using Ubuntu?
    Did you make any changes to the processor voltages (undervolting, overclocking, etc.)?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Energywillows

Tinkerer

@macca4motion nope I haven't made any changes . And I'm been using windows 10 I bought this laptop a week back .. the exact model no is asus aspire a315-41-r45r. 
  • Energywillows

Tinkerer

I'm trying to install kali linux .. which I have almost tried all the possible ways in the internet.. and don't know what's wrong with the laptop it isn't allowing me to boot .. it becomes boot loop and then goes on for ever. 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer

Has advanced knowledge in applications via command line, shell script, base programming, networking and commands in bash?
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!