Does my PC have Bluetooth?

citaro
citaro Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have a Acer Extensa 5630Z that was running Windows Vista, it's processor is Intel Pentium. It came with Bluetooth. I upgraded it to Windows 10(i bought a license from Microsoft) but now it doesn't have bluetooth. Can i install any Bluetooth drivers or something like that?

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,752 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    citaro said:
    I have a Acer Extensa 5630Z that was running Windows Vista, it's processor is Intel Pentium. It came with Bluetooth. I upgraded it to Windows 10(i bought a license from Microsoft) but now it doesn't have bluetooth. Can i install any Bluetooth drivers or something like that?
    Yes if your device has the bluetooth feature, you can enable it by installing the Bluetooth drivers online. 

Visit the link and install Bluetooth drivers for windows 7. Windows 7 drivers are very much compatible with Windows 10.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,752 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    citaro said:
    Yes if your device has the bluetooth feature, you can enable it by installing the Bluetooth drivers online. 

Visit the link and install Bluetooth drivers for windows 7. Windows 7 drivers are very much compatible with Windows 10.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer