Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Does my PC have Bluetooth?

citarocitaro Member Posts: 1 New User
I have a Acer Extensa 5630Z that was running Windows Vista, it's processor is Intel Pentium. It came with Bluetooth. I upgraded it to Windows 10(i bought a license from Microsoft) but now it doesn't have bluetooth. Can i install any Bluetooth drivers or something like that?

Best Answer

• Rudy21Rudy21 Posts: 1,508 Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    citaro said:
    I have a Acer Extensa 5630Z that was running Windows Vista, it's processor is Intel Pentium. It came with Bluetooth. I upgraded it to Windows 10(i bought a license from Microsoft) but now it doesn't have bluetooth. Can i install any Bluetooth drivers or something like that?
    Yes if your device has the bluetooth feature, you can enable it by installing the Bluetooth drivers online. 

Visit the link and install Bluetooth drivers for windows 7. Windows 7 drivers are very much compatible with Windows 10.
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  :)  :)

FAQ & Answers

• Rudy21Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,508 Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer
    citaro said:
    Yes if your device has the bluetooth feature, you can enable it by installing the Bluetooth drivers online. 

Visit the link and install Bluetooth drivers for windows 7. Windows 7 drivers are very much compatible with Windows 10.
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  :)  :)