Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I modified Predator Sense... works on any Predator system

Red-SandRed-Sand Posts: 1,800ACE Pathfinder
edited February 11 in Predator Laptops
So.. I figured out a way to alter the overclock and undervolt values of Predator Sense.
As well as enable undervolt for the Predator Sense on models that don't have XTU profiles built in (Built in undervolt & power limits via XTU profiles using P-Sense's XTUService).
For my model (PH317-51 Helios 300) the Predator Sense built in OC gave me +50 clock and +50 mem on "Turbo".
Which makes no sense given the Aeroblades and 17" chassis. 

I think this is super helpful for guys like me who don't want Predator Sense + MSI Afterburner + Throttlestop or XTU to all be running and can simply have Predator Sense govern all my tweaks in one place/startup application. Since Predator Sense auto boots on startup having these tweaks built in just works good.
If your a minimalist then this is definitely worth checking out.

I do not work for Acer and this may very well be frowned upon by them... but this is a P2P forum so here goes.

*DISCLAIMER*

Please do NOT go modifying values without researching WHAT your modifying and finding out what safe values are for your CPU & GPU.
I am NOT responsible for you issues coming from users inputting in the wrong information without researching/testing FIRST.
Entering the wrong values in the places mentioned in the video could cause instability and other more serious headaches.
I am merely offering this to help alleviate background processes & services to a all in one application.

Video

- Hotel Hero

Comments

• Matck06Matck06 Posts: 5Member

Tinkerer

edited February 12
    hi, in my opinion Msi afterburner can always be used because for me the overclock works very well in benchmark but on a use in games the frequency never stays high, I prefer undervolt the Gpu gtx 1070(helios 500) at 0.931mv 1911mhz with an oc Vram memory of + 220 which gives a graphical score of 19,000 on firestrike is the frequency stays between 1873 and 1898mhz after 1h of games (59-60 ° gpu / 73 cpu max after 1h of games tomb raider shadow in ultra)
  • Red-SandRed-Sand Posts: 1,800ACE Pathfinder
    edited February 12
    Matck06 said:
    hi, in my opinion Msi afterburner can always be used because for me the overclock works very well in benchmark but on a use in games the frequency never stays high, I prefer undervolt the Gpu gtx 1070(helios 500) at 0.931mv 1911mhz with an oc Vram memory of + 220 which gives a graphical score of 19,000 on firestrike is the frequency stays between 1873 and 1898mhz after 1h of games (59-60 ° gpu / 73 cpu max after 1h of games tomb raider shadow in ultra)

Interesting.. 
    For me simply using PredSenese to OC allows me to put +200 on the clocks and + 800 mem which has me at about 2100mhz OC and GPu temps never surpass 56 C.

I also like the fact I can set my macro buttons to switch between stock clocks and turbo mode without needing a macro or key binding or leaving the game im playing (Also Helios 500).
    - Hotel Hero
  • Red-SandRed-Sand Posts: 1,800ACE Pathfinder
    P.S. My graphical score on firestrike is about 19484.
    - Hotel Hero