Windows 10 doesn't boot PH315-51

Answers

• nabaski
    nabaski Member Posts: 43 Troubleshooter
    Can you send photos with your bios settings? Have you tried to press the alt + f10 command to try to reinstall factory windows? It is also possible, that by changing the mode from rst with optane to ahci, you have broken the array!

I haven't tried that command, should I use it inside bios or when the computer is starting? 
  • You should use the alt + f10 command before the acer logo!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • nabaski
    edited March 2019
    You should use the alt + f10 command before the acer logo!
    the command doesn't do anything :/
  • Try placing the hd first in the boot section and press alt + f10 again. If it does not work, make a boot drive with windows like this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    nabaski>>> Both the ssd and the hdd are factory new>>>

But were they both installed from the ACER factory? Your BIOS is RAIDed.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• nabaski
    JackE said:
    nabaski>>> Both the ssd and the hdd are factory new>>>

But were they both installed from the ACER factory? Your BIOS is RAIDed.  Jack E/NJ

I didn't change them and nobody used the laptop before me, so I guess so 
  • nabaski
    Try placing the hd first in the boot section and press alt + f10 again. If it does not work, make a boot drive with windows like this:

Downloading windows right now, I will let you know once I'm done 
  • OK! When done, do not try to install windows immediately! We can try to transform ssd to basic disk through cmd, using shift + f10!
    See here, ssd is identified as volume in windows boot manager!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    Sounds good so far. :) Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• nabaski
    OK! When done, do not try to install windows immediately! We can try to transform ssd to basic disk through cmd, using shift + f10!
    See here, ssd is identified as volume in windows boot manager!

What do you mean with basic disk? from what I've saw the hdd was the one who got different, but I could be misunderstanding what you meant with that 
  • ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    edited February 2019
    <<<<Deleted, as it was late>>>>
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    In fact, IRST turned its ssd into volume. Your hd is wdcwd10spzx!
    How did you get to this screen? Alt+f10?

It may be that colleague's tip ven98 works!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ven98
    Just so if you wander my suggestions was to look into troubleshoot settings, where you probably will find the option for windows restore. If a change in the OS was indeed made by the iRST, then windows restore should work, as suggested previously by @JackE .
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

• nabaski
    In fact, IRST turned its ssd into volume. Your hd is wdcwd10spzx!
    How did you get to this screen? Alt+f10?

It may be that colleague's tip ven98 works!
    I get to that menu without doing anything, thats where it goes everytime I turn on my laptop (after the predator logo of course) 
  • ven98
    OK. When you are in this menu click on 'troubleshooting'(the 2nd icon in the middle). Then a submenu will appear and then you select 'system restore', which will be the top left icon.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

• nabaski
    edited February 2019
    ven98 said:
    Just so if you wander my suggestions was to look into troubleshoot settings, where you probably will find the option for windows restore. If a change in the OS was indeed made by the iRST, then windows restore should work, as suggested previously by @JackE .
    The startup troubleshooting doesn't do anything, after loading for a bit it says it couldn't repare my pc and lets me choose to either turn off the computer or go back to advanced settings. It also says "registry file:" but with nothing next to it. As for the system restore, it only says I have to specify the windows instalation I want to restore, and suggests me to restart the computer, select an OS and choose system restore 
  • ven98
    Oh, that isn't good. Not letting you open the troubleshooting settings means that the windows is corrupted pretty heavily. I don't think you have any other option, but to re-install windows or maybe try the last suggestion, which was to remove SSD and boot from teh HDD
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

• JackE
    nabaski>>>I used the Intel rapid thing to "merge" the ssd with the hdd (it kept popping on my desktop everytime I booted my pc), only to find out I couldn't access the hdd anymore.>>>I didn't change them and nobody used the laptop before me, so I guess so  >>>

Is this machine still under warranty? How long have you had it? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• ven98
    nabaski said:
    ven98 said:
    The startup troubleshooting doesn't do anything, after loading for a bit it says it couldn't repare my pc and lets me choose to either turn off the computer or go back to advanced settings. It also says "registry file:" but with nothing next to it. As for the system restore, it only says I have to specify the windows instalation I want to restore, and suggests me to restart the computer, select an OS and choose system restore 
    Yes, do that and then it will ask you to select a restore point. Once you do that it should begin the process of restore.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

• nabaski
    JackE said:
    nabaski>>>I used the Intel rapid thing to "merge" the ssd with the hdd (it kept popping on my desktop everytime I booted my pc), only to find out I couldn't access the hdd anymore.>>>I didn't change them and nobody used the laptop before me, so I guess so  >>>

Is this machine still under warranty? How long have you had it? Jack E/NJ

I have it since last September