I have nvme wd black 1tb and i make clone very well but when i install it my laptop doesnot work why

Gold1406
Gold1406 Member Posts: 35 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Answers

• Could you better specify the problem? Did you change the boot order in bios? What is your notebook model? Example v3-571-6682!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • IVAN_PC
    IVAN_PC ACE Posts: 7,488 Pathfinder
    Hi.

What software was used to make the cloning? make sure you have cloned the reserved partition of the system in addition to the system partition (drive C :), configured the cloned disk as the first boot drive, both the source disk and the destination disk are the same MBR or GPT disk . If not, you must convert MBR disk to GPT or in reverse.

Regards.

☑️ 𝑺𝒊 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝒆𝒔 "𝒍𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂", 𝒉𝒂𝒛 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒆𝒏 "𝑨𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊ó𝒏" 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒚𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒐𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒔 𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒂.
    ☑️ 𝑬𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒐 𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑹 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒅𝒐.
  • Gold1406
    Could you better specify the problem? Did you change the boot order in bios? What is your notebook model? Example v3-571-6682!
    I install the nvme but when i push the power no power like battery damage I scare to connect to adapter directly 
  • Gold1406
    IVAN_PC said:
    Hi.

What software was used to make the cloning? make sure you have cloned the reserved partition of the system in addition to the system partition (drive C :), configured the cloned disk as the first boot drive, both the source disk and the destination disk are the same MBR or GPT disk . If not, you must convert MBR disk to GPT or in reverse.

Regards.
    Problem when i push the power is not working if I replace to old storage laptop is run no problem 
    please any one read the comments help me 
  • OK! Can you tell us the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Have you tried connecting ssd to the other slot? Generally, when notebooks have two m2 slots, only one of the slots accepts nvme!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Gold1406
    OK! Can you tell us the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Have you tried connecting ssd to the other slot? Generally, when notebooks have two m2 slots, only one of the slots accepts nvme!
    G9-593-76pf
  • IVAN_PC
    Gold1406 dijo:
    IVAN_PC said:
    Hi.

Regards.
    Problem when i push the power is not working if I replace to old storage laptop is run no problem 
    please any one read the comments help me 
    In this we are helping you, but can you leave us the model of your team? .. To know what is compatible, if sata or Pcie, since Nvme is the memory carried by PCIe.

Regards.

☑️ 𝑺𝒊 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂 𝒆𝒔 "𝒍𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂", 𝒉𝒂𝒛 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒆𝒏 "𝑨𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒊ó𝒏" 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒚𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒐𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒔 𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒂.
    ☑️ 𝑬𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒐 𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑹 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒐 𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒅𝒐.
  • IVAN_PC
    Gold1406 dijo:
    Could you better specify the problem? Did you change the boot order in bios? What is your notebook model? Example v3-571-6682!
    I install the nvme but when i push the power no power like battery damage I scare to connect to adapter directly 

Accept both, the one you are installing is compatible, when you connect it to the socket, you do it only with this one, that is to say with the m2 and not in a dual way with the hdd.

Disconnect the HDD and configure the bios to start from the ssd m2?

• Gold1406
    IVAN_PC said:
    Gold1406 dijo:

Accept both, the one you are installing is compatible, when you connect it to the socket, you do it only with this one, that is to say with the m2 and not in a dual way with the hdd.

Disconnect the HDD and configure the bios to start from the ssd m2?
    I will trying now
  • IVAN_PC

Ok, we are attentive.

• Gold1406
    IVAN_PC said:

Ok, we are attentive.
    I tried like you say but still same problem 
    anyone help me please
  • Here's how only storage 1 is compatible with nvme, see: 
    Storage 1: M.2 2280 SATA Gen3x2 or PCIe x4 Gen3 for SSD
    Storage 2: Optional : M.2 2280 *1 (SATA Express) for SSD
    Storage 3: HDD : 9.5 / 7.2 / 7mm co-lay
    128GB/256GB/512GB SSD
    Have you tried connecting ssd to the other slot?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Gold1406
    Here's how only storage 1 is compatible with nvme, see: 
    Storage 1: M.2 2280 SATA Gen3x2 or PCIe x4 Gen3 for SSD
    Storage 2: Optional : M.2 2280 *1 (SATA Express) for SSD
    Storage 3: HDD : 9.5 / 7.2 / 7mm co-lay
    128GB/256GB/512GB SSD
    Have you tried connecting ssd to the other slot?
    I have 2 slot and i tried both first and second every time i used slot only put nvme but doesnot work
    problem with power when i install nvme if i remove it its run very well 
  • Have you tried changing the bootmode to legacy on bios and then connect to ssd? What is the exact model of ssd?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Gold1406
    Have you tried changing the bootmode to legacy on bios and then connect to ssd? What is the exact model of ssd?
    I tried it but still problem

• Let's start again okay!
    First tell the exact model of your ssd and make sure it is identified in the information section of bios! If correctly identified, you need to clone all boot partitions that are on hd. Here's an example of mine here:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    May sound silly..
    But are you reinstalling the bottom panel after switching the M.2 SSD?
    There is a safety switch that wont let the laptop power on if the bottom isn't reinstalled.
    - Hotel Hero
  • If you are trying to install ssd with the enclosure open, the notebook will not turn on as this button will not be pressed, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer