Wi-Fi problem during playing games

pajuhesh80
pajuhesh80 Member Posts: 39 Troubleshooter
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
While I'm playing a graphical game, Wi-Fi signals strength decreases and many times, it disconnects from the router. It does not matter whether the game is online or offline.
What is the problem? Is it because overheating or something else?

Answers

• Hi! Did you put the notebook in high performance?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • pajuhesh80
    Yes. I did it before. it is on 'maximum performance'.
    Please post your screenshots in English next time! Thanks!
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning pajuhesh80 !

Does the problem only occur in games?
    Other applications like browsers run normal?
    What makes and models of your router and laptop?
    Is the laptop with the updated drivers and the router with the updated firmware?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• pajuhesh80
    Yes. And just those games that they have very high quality (like Need For Speed games, Forza motorsport, and sometimes Asphalt games).
    My system:
      Acer Aspire E1-572G
         Intel core i7-4500U
         AMD Radeon R7 M265 - 2GBVRAM
         8GB DDR3 L Memory
         Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter
    Router: ZyXEL DEL1201-T10A
    Yes I have latest Drivers and firmware.
    note: Sometimes everything is OK while gaming and I don't have any problem.
  • MaClane
    Take a look at the following settings and see if the solution solves your problem:

Also, are the games set for permission on the antevirus and the firewall?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• pajuhesh80
    edited January 2019
    About first picture, as I said, I did it.
    I cleared that checkbox in the second picture earlier.
    As I said in first post, problem is with Wi-Fi totally, not just a game or app.
    Thank you for response but please read all posts before leaving a comment.
  • MaClane
    I read the whole post, so I believe there is a contradiction.
    Look what you said:

"As I said in first post, problem is with Wi-Fi totally, not just a game or app."

"While I'm playing a graphical game, Wi-Fi signals strength decreases and many times, it disconnects from the router. It does not matter whether the game is online or offline."

And in this post again stated that only happens in games:
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/492467/wlan-problem-while-overheat-using-graphic-card-aspire-e1-572g#latest

I need accurate information to help you better.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• pajuhesh80
    Oh! You didn't understand correctly! Sorry, I had to explain better.:)
    Problem appears while I'm gaming, but it disconnects internet totally, not just for a game. My router disappears from Wi-Fi list.
    I noticed something: It happens when the temperature increases more than a certain number. I don't know what is it but when laptop fan get faster (make more sound), Wi-Fi disconnects. If I increase fan speed (decrease the temperature), Wi-Fi connects again!
  • MaClane
    Now I understand.
    Could you measure and post what temperatures are reaching the processor and video card?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• pajuhesh80
    Video card: 55~60 Celsius (131~140 Fahrenheit)
    CPU: 50~55 Celsius (122~131 Fahrenheit)
    When I exit the game, Wi-Fi reconnects in a short time. (1~2 seconds!)

• Have you tried upgrading the drivers with the driverbooster?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaClane
    Video card: 55~60 Celsius (131~140 Fahrenheit)
    CPU: 50~55 Celsius (122~131 Fahrenheit)
    When I exit the game, Wi-Fi reconnects in a short time. (1~2 seconds!)

Really strange since its temperatures are within the safe settings.

In any case, it follows the information of the safe temperature levels for your hardware:

AMD Radeon R7 M265 - 2GB: 95 ° C maximum safe level. The ideal would be between 75ºC and 85ºC
    Intel Core i7-4500U: 100ºC maximum level safe.

Try this possible solution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEytGRVv2Qk

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™