Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Dolby Atmos issue on new windows

FokA00FokA00 Posts: 6Member New User
I recently upgraded my SSD so I downloaded the windows again with the windows tool without backup. The windows is authenticated and installed fine, all the drivers downloaded from the ACER website also work fine but I have one issue, my dolby atmos has disappeared and the sound of the speakers without dolby is horrendous. I searched the issue on this forum and I came across some thing like DAX2 folder containing the dolby atmos file but when I try to install it gives the following error, 'Both Dolby Audio driver and API needs to be installed'. I cannot find a solution to this. The other thread about this has a link which does not work anymore. Anyone have a wrap around? 
Can anyone upload the driver mentioned in this post:
https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/501900/dobly-not-installing?&breakffcache=b8164
 or provide another link for it and mention it here? 
Model: Predator 15 g9-593- 1060
Many thanks. 

FAQ & Answers