Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Cannot find the required driver. Travelmate b117-m.

FardinAZFardinAZ Posts: 6Member New User
edited November 2018 in Travelmate and Extensa
Hi. I'm an Windows Insider trying to update to the build 18282, but I need a driver that isn't available on the download page. My model name is Acer Travelmate b117-m. The driver I need seems to be a Nuvoton Technology TPM, with manufacturer-specific version (1.3.0.1)

Best Answers

• FardinAZFardinAZ Posts: 6 New User
    edited November 2018 Accepted Answer
    Oh sorry! There you go.

• FardinAZFardinAZ Posts: 6 New User
    Accepted Answer
    Don't worry! I have found an workaround to update to the latest build. I disabled TPM, updated and then enabled it. Working fine. Thanks!!

FAQ & Answers

• Can you copy and paste here from the tpm driver idhardware community?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!

Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • FardinAZFardinAZ Posts: 6Member New User
    There you go.

• I want driver tpm idhardware! The one from the photo I showed is an example of how to copy idhardware!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!

Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    edited November 2018 Accepted Answer
    Oh sorry! There you go.

Sorry.I inadvertently gave to Yes. But it isn't answered.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

But that's HP driver. It could corrupt my PC
    Accepted Answer
    Don't worry! I have found an workaround to update to the latest build. I disabled TPM, updated and then enabled it. Working fine. Thanks!!
  • Glad you could solve your problem!