Cannot find the required driver. Travelmate b117-m.

FardinAZ
FardinAZ Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi. I'm an Windows Insider trying to update to the build 18282, but I need a driver that isn't available on the download page. My model name is Acer Travelmate b117-m. The driver I need seems to be a Nuvoton Technology TPM, with manufacturer-specific version (1.3.0.1)

Best Answers

• FardinAZ

Tinkerer

edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    Oh sorry! There you go.

• FardinAZ

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Don't worry! I have found an workaround to update to the latest build. I disabled TPM, updated and then enabled it. Working fine. Thanks!!

Answers

• Can you copy and paste here from the tpm driver idhardware community?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • FardinAZ

Tinkerer

There you go.

• I want driver tpm idhardware! The one from the photo I showed is an example of how to copy idhardware!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • FardinAZ

Tinkerer

edited November 2018 Answer ✓
    Oh sorry! There you go.

• FardinAZ

Tinkerer

Sorry.I inadvertently gave to Yes. But it isn't answered.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• FardinAZ

Tinkerer

But that's HP driver. It could corrupt my PC
  • FardinAZ

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Don't worry! I have found an workaround to update to the latest build. I disabled TPM, updated and then enabled it. Working fine. Thanks!!
  • Glad you could solve your problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer