can I use a NVIDIA Graphic card in Acer Veriton m26311?

Options
2»

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    So in that case you should switch to a higher source! If possible, buy a 400w power supply, because in addition to the video card, the power supply has to supply power to the other peripherals! You can also opt to buy a x12 2.0 pcie video card and that does not require as much of the power supply!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • shenal_perera
    shenal_perera Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

Options
    Thank you very much egydiocoelho for the knowledge and the support you gave and also explaining the details very clearly.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    We're here to help other users!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You have to check if the source is 450 wattage real and not nominal!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• shenal_perera
    shenal_perera Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

Options
    okay,Thanks