Games dont feel smooth and unplayable!

Options
2»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,483 Trailblazer
    edited July 2018
    Options
    You should also have an nVidia control panel with more graphics control options and features. Right click on a desktop blank area to see if it appears. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kepard
    Kepard Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Options
    JackE said:
    You should also have an nVidia control panel with more graphics control options and features. Right click on a desktop blank area to see if it appears. Jack E/NJ
    Yes, it opens up
  • Kepard
    Options
    sri369 said:
    Kepard said:
    My pc is in Russian so i translated some info in following screenshot =)

Thank you @Kepard for the translation.

Now that your PC is all settled down, open windows services, and disable both search and prefetch/superfetch services... search is optional and needed only if you search very frequently. On a typical home/gaming laptop, you won't need this service.
    Then go to PC Settings --> Apps & features, and remove any windows store apps that you don't use. Keep the camera and calculator apps though.

In the below screenshot are the apps that are left on my system after I uninstalled these unnecessary to me.
    Note: Ignore the cortana; both cortana and search are disabled on my system, and that app takes me to windows search.

I did everything you told but it has not helped
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Options
    Kepard said:
    Reconfirming... you are connected to power supply when playing?
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • JackE
    Options
    Kepard said:
    JackE said:
    Yes, it opens up

But have you tried to experiment with it!!!? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kepard
    Options
    sri369 said:
    Kepard said:
    Reconfirming... you are connected to power supply when playing?
    Yes
  • JackE
    Options
    Have you tried to experiment yet with nVidia's Control Panel settings, not Win10's graphics Control Panel settings? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Kepard
    Options
    JackE said:
    Have you tried to experiment yet with nVidia's Control Panel settings, not Win10's graphics Control Panel settings? Jack E/NJ
    Yes but it didnt helped
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If this issue also happens with similar games from other developers, and you've exhausted all the available settings in nVidia control panel, you should try a full factory re-set using the ALT+F10 coldboot method as shown in the video below. If the issue remains after a reset, then return the system as having defective graphics to the vendor for an exchange or refund. Jack E/NJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpzLJRAZldA

Jack E/NJ

• Kepard
    Options
    JackE said:
    If this issue also happens with similar games from other developers, and you've exhausted all the available settings in nVidia control panel, you should try a full factory re-set using the ALT+F10 coldboot method as shown in the video below. If the issue remains after a reset, then return the system as having defective graphics to the vendor for an exchange or refund. Jack E/NJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpzLJRAZldA

Thank you so much! That did actually helped!!!!
  • JackE
    Options
    Good job! Make sure system protection is enabled in Control Panel settings so that any future Win10 updates will automatically create restore points that you can use if it happens again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ