Bluetooth problem

Options
Eknoor
Eknoor Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello

I was playing a game with a bluetooth headphone and suddenly it stopped working, so I went to the settings to check my bluetooth but even the bluetooth button under "devices" en above "mouse and touchpad" is gone.
Then I want to " manager ( rightclick on windows button and option under system )" to check bluetooth there and there is only 1 option under bluetooth: USB MODULE. 
and if I click in notifications in it: it says no drivers are installed...

Blutooth version: 8.0.1.314
Computer: Aspire TC-705

Can someone please tell what to do? 
Thanks 

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    Hi,

You may try to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers and restart the unit. If the issue still persist then download the BT drivers from below mentioned link.

Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5822?b=1

Post this you have to setup your Bluetooth headphones to make it work.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Karthik21
    Karthik21 Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Eknoor said:
    Hello

I was playing a game with a bluetooth headphone and suddenly it stopped working, so I went to the settings to check my bluetooth but even the bluetooth button under "devices" en above "mouse and touchpad" is gone.
    Then I want to " manager ( rightclick on windows button and option under system )" to check bluetooth there and there is only 1 option under bluetooth: USB MODULE. 

Thanks 
    Try to install the Bluetooth driver with this link

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5822

Once installed please restart the computer so that the Bluetooth will get connected.You can use your Bluetooth devices..
    If still not try to go  Start--->RUN--->ncpa.cpl--->bluetooth----->rightclick------>Enable.
  • Karthik21
    Karthik21 Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Karthik21 said:
    Eknoor said:
    Hello

Thanks 
    Try to install the Bluetooth driver with this link

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5822

Once installed please restart the computer so that the Bluetooth will get connected.You can use your Bluetooth devices..
    If still not try to go  Start--->RUN--->ncpa.cpl--->bluetooth----->rightclick------>Enable.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click "accept" if it answers your question 

• washere
    washere Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    FIX IS BELOW:
    i tired all, update drivers etc, no blutooth in device manager etc. 

Fix is:
    1 usb controller is disabled after updates, enable it again in device maanger:

Fix was by kokola:

"Anyway...checked the usb controller (inside the device manager) and noticed one of it was disable (something intel(R) something....)

Enabled it and BAMM! my bluetooth back to normal."