Bluetooth problem

Eknoor
Eknoor Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello

I was playing a game with a bluetooth headphone and suddenly it stopped working, so I went to the settings to check my bluetooth but even the bluetooth button under "devices" en above "mouse and touchpad" is gone.
Then I want to " manager ( rightclick on windows button and option under system )" to check bluetooth there and there is only 1 option under bluetooth: USB MODULE. 
and if I click in notifications in it: it says no drivers are installed...

Blutooth version: 8.0.1.314
Computer: Aspire TC-705

Can someone please tell what to do? 
Thanks 

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Hi,

You may try to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers and restart the unit. If the issue still persist then download the BT drivers from below mentioned link.

Link: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5822?b=1

Post this you have to setup your Bluetooth headphones to make it work.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Karthik21
    Karthik21 Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Eknoor said:
    Hello

I was playing a game with a bluetooth headphone and suddenly it stopped working, so I went to the settings to check my bluetooth but even the bluetooth button under "devices" en above "mouse and touchpad" is gone.
    Then I want to " manager ( rightclick on windows button and option under system )" to check bluetooth there and there is only 1 option under bluetooth: USB MODULE. 

Thanks 
    Try to install the Bluetooth driver with this link

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5822

Once installed please restart the computer so that the Bluetooth will get connected.You can use your Bluetooth devices..
    If still not try to go  Start--->RUN--->ncpa.cpl--->bluetooth----->rightclick------>Enable.
  • Karthik21
    Karthik21 Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Karthik21 said:
    Eknoor said:
    Hello

Thanks 
    Try to install the Bluetooth driver with this link

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5822

Once installed please restart the computer so that the Bluetooth will get connected.You can use your Bluetooth devices..
    If still not try to go  Start--->RUN--->ncpa.cpl--->bluetooth----->rightclick------>Enable.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click "accept" if it answers your question 

• washere
    washere Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

FIX IS BELOW:
    i tired all, update drivers etc, no blutooth in device manager etc. 

Fix is:
    1 usb controller is disabled after updates, enable it again in device maanger:

Fix was by kokola:

"Anyway...checked the usb controller (inside the device manager) and noticed one of it was disable (something intel(R) something....)

Enabled it and BAMM! my bluetooth back to normal."