Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Intel Platform Drivers Update ACer One 10 S1002

I am having problems with installing this driver package from the Acer support site, the installer just quits. The Installer Log file has this

 

  • "File path not found. Please check the configuration file for the INF driver file : IntelBatteryManagement.inf - error code : 4294967295"

I searched for the said file and true enough it was neither with the driver package nor in my system 32. Any Ideas how to solve this?

FAQ & Answers

  • Acer-KarpAcer-Karp Posts: 2,174Acer Crew Acer Crew
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

    Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, [email protected].
  • AMannibalAMannibal Posts: 16Member

    Hi Acer Karp,

    The link that you posted


    Acer-Karp wrote:

    Please check link below.

     

    http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26947#_ga=1.50001957.263337500.1415824428



    gets me a 404 Page not Found

  • dxnrepdxnrep Posts: 7Member New User

    Did you ever get a response or a solution to your problem?  I have the same issues and have no idea where to go from here....

  • Acer-JoseAcer-Jose Posts: 1,021Administrator Community Administrator

    AMannibal wrote:

    I am having problems with installing this driver package from the Acer support site, the installer just quits. The Installer Log file has this

     

    • "File path not found. Please check the configuration file for the INF driver file : IntelBatteryManagement.inf - error code : 4294967295"

    I searched for the said file and true enough it was neither with the driver package nor in my system 32. Any Ideas how to solve this?


    Can you please share the Windows build on your S1002?  Press the Windows key Start+ I > System > About > OS Build.

  • raven010raven010 Posts: 2Member New User

    Capture.PNGHaving the same issue... here's my OS build (no audio, touch screen, battery %, brightness adjust)

  • raven010raven010 Posts: 2Member New User

    http://www.helpjet.net/Fs-19185298-52205994-49929546.html

    I FINALLY GOT THE SOLUTION!!!! Just download the file then go to Installer>platforminstaller>setup

    THEN JUST LET IT INSTALL! AFTER A FEW MINUTES... BAM! BACK TO NORMAL!!!

     

  • billseybillsey Posts: 6,848ACE Pathfinder

    It might be better to link the drivers directly from the Intel site. You never know for sure what a third party site has added... Hence the reasoning behind the Acer folks stepping in to say 'we don't condone third party links' or words to that effect.

    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • TTorler2TTorler2 Posts: 4Member New User

    Hi, I found this page because I'm installing an Acer Once 10 S1002 with Windows 10 Version 1607 (Build 14393.576) from a clean install with Windows Update completed and the "Platform Drivers Installer" package from the product support page here:

     

    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/support-product/6142?b=1

     

    FAILS to install with exactly the same error log entry as experienced by OP.

     

    The setup.exe dialog shows the version of this package as "PV Candidate WW28.2" and there are more recent versions on the web but I'm relectant to download from third party (non Acer or Intel) sites if there is an official download available.

     

    My question is, does anyone know how to fix up the Acer installer so it works, or know of a more recent Offical Intel driver download for this machine?

     

    Thanks.

  • TTorler2TTorler2 Posts: 4Member New User

    OK, solved it myself. There are 4 missing folders under

     

    \Platform Drivers_Intel_1.0.0.1064_W10x86\Installer\PlatformInstaller\Drivers\

     

    These are:

     

    \BM

    \hm2056

    \ov5648

    \PMIC

     

    When these folders (containing the relevant driver files obviously) are pasted into the \Drivers folder you can then run the Setup.exe and it installs.

     

    Additional devices are installed after rebooting (detected through the new .inf files)

     

    Can confirm device manager looks good and sound, touchscreen etc. all work fine.

     

    I Googled "intel mrd7 windows 10 driver" to find a download that contained those folders but obviously you do that at your own risk. I used virustotal.com to check the individual files before using them. All good.

     

  • dsfdfgdfgdsfdfgdfg Posts: 5Member New User
    TTorler2 said:

    OK, solved it myself. There are 4 missing folders under

     

    \Platform Drivers_Intel_1.0.0.1064_W10x86\Installer\PlatformInstaller\Drivers\

     

    These are:

     

    \BM

    \hm2056

    \ov5648

    \PMIC

     

    When these folders (containing the relevant driver files obviously) are pasted into the \Drivers folder you can then run the Setup.exe and it installs.

     

    Additional devices are installed after rebooting (detected through the new .inf files)

     

    Can confirm device manager looks good and sound, touchscreen etc. all work fine.

     

    I Googled "intel mrd7 windows 10 driver" to find a download that contained those folders but obviously you do that at your own risk. I used virustotal.com to check the individual files before using them. All good.

     

    Any chance you could link to those said files? I've been at it for two days now...
  • dsfdfgdfgdsfdfgdfg Posts: 5Member New User
    I've just discovered that I can right click on individual *.inf files and select install from the drop down menu. Doing this individually I've got most of the goodies back, including the touch screen.

    This person is a God. The solution I've been searching for days!
  • dgtreg114dgtreg114 Posts: 1Member New User
    dsfdfgdfg said:
    TTorler2 said:

    OK, solved it myself. There are 4 missing folders under

     

    \Platform Drivers_Intel_1.0.0.1064_W10x86\Installer\PlatformInstaller\Drivers\

     

    These are:

     

    \BM

    \hm2056

    \ov5648

    \PMIC

     

    When these folders (containing the relevant driver files obviously) are pasted into the \Drivers folder you can then run the Setup.exe and it installs.

     

    Additional devices are installed after rebooting (detected through the new .inf files)

     

    Can confirm device manager looks good and sound, touchscreen etc. all work fine.

     

    I Googled "intel mrd7 windows 10 driver" to find a download that contained those folders but obviously you do that at your own risk. I used virustotal.com to check the individual files before using them. All good.

     

    Any chance you could link to those said files? I've been at it for two days now...
    The cream of the crop here is the link to download these files but of course must choose the system that corresponds to your machine https://downloadcenter.intel.com/fr/download/25311/System-on-a-Chip-SOC-Driver-Package-for-STCK1A32WFC
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online146

1937Dodge
1937Dodge
Acer-Harvey
Acer-Harvey
archon88
archon88
CitricFox
CitricFox
Darkwind
Darkwind
Gello
Gello
grjer
grjer
NixxM14
NixxM14
Storm573
Storm573
xapim
xapim
Zhenriquecps
Zhenriquecps
+135 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

We would like to feature andylb as a outstanding member in the Acer Community. With his dedication and support efforts, andylb has become a Valued Contributor . On behalf of the Acer Community team and all our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1190

Total Points:2942

Total Accepted Answers: 149

andylb High-End Contributor
Good Design Aware 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.