Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

acer aspire m5 wired and wireless connection not working

hi my name is josh and i am currently having to type from a lenovo laptop because my acer aspire m5 isnt working and by that i mean that the wired and wireless connections dont work i have seen peope say download drivers through a wired connection but i have tried going through a wired connection (the same one my dad uses it seems fine for him) and it doesnt work so i am here to ask what has happened and how i can fix it please reply asap as the laptop is quite good and it would be quite a shame to have to sell it or something...

thank you if you know how to fix comment it i will try your method and if it works i will reply saying thank you if not then i will reply saying it didnt work (i live in uk so my replys will probably be later than expected btw)

FAQ & Answers