acer aspire m5 wired and wireless connection not working

hi my name is josh and i am currently having to type from a lenovo laptop because my acer aspire m5 isnt working and by that i mean that the wired and wireless connections dont work i have seen peope say download drivers through a wired connection but i have tried going through a wired connection (the same one my dad uses it seems fine for him) and it doesnt work so i am here to ask what has happened and how i can fix it please reply asap as the laptop is quite good and it would be quite a shame to have to sell it or something...

thank you if you know how to fix comment it i will try your method and if it works i will reply saying thank you if not then i will reply saying it didnt work (i live in uk so my replys will probably be later than expected btw)

FAQ & Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online1.9K

AliAlHabeeb
AliAlHabeeb
Benwifi
Benwifi
BoodMood
BoodMood
CamiloGomez
CamiloGomez
Carlos_AM
Carlos_AM
carolyne
carolyne
Dangelz19
Dangelz19
depthcontrol
depthcontrol
Diogo07
Diogo07
drdr
drdr
Luh
Luh
ralppp
ralppp
rubenguerriere
rubenguerriere
sanadalnamarneh
sanadalnamarneh
SarahGisele
SarahGisele
vagnermzn
vagnermzn
WWGSCOTT
WWGSCOTT
+1.9K Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We want to recognize GAMING6698's dedicated efforts in the Acer Community. GAMING6698 has become one of the main collaborators since joining the Community in November of 2019.
On behalf of all our users and the Acer Team, we thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 3319

Total Points:5757

Total Accepted Answers: 290

GAMING6698 Mainframe Wrangler