Tpm not found on bios Acer Aspire 5 a514 53

Ibrahimak
Ibrahimak Member Posts: 8 New User
edited June 26 in Aspire Laptops

Hello guys, yesterday I raised my problem with the BIOS and the lack of captive service in Morocco. I went to a specialized technician. In the BIOS, he had already flashed the BIOS and the laptop returned to work, but I was surprised that it did not appear Tpm In BIOS Even games ask me to do it. I tried to challenge the BIOS, but to no avail, and I found an activation file Tpm enable tool But it was intended for the Nitro computer, which I own Acer Aspire 5 a514 53 Is there a solution?

[Edited the content to hide sensitive information]
[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,012 Trailblazer

Your laptop can run on Windows11, and your BIOS has TPM, to check what version TPM, in Windows type Device Security in Search and click on Security processor details:

• Ibrahimak

As you can see in the picture, ColorDoz does not recognize... Tmp Or rather, it does not exist. Please give me the solution, even the maintenance center is specific to it Acer Doesn't exist in my country

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,522 Trailblazer
    edited June 26

See this guide "TPM missing or not showing in BIOS" and see if this fixes your missing TPM. The below is what the TPM Security section should be like in the A514-53 Security section bios that Acer service guide shows.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,012 Trailblazer

There is an item missing on that Windows Security page you show: Processeur de sécurité (Security processor) so you are correct TPM is not enabled in BIOS. Try this:
    1. Press Windows Key + R.
    2. Type tpm.msc in the Run box, and then press ENTER.
    3. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue.
    4. The TPM Management console is displayed.
    5. In the Actions pane, click Initialize TPM. The TPM Initialization Wizard is started.
    6. Click Shutdown (or Restart), and then follow the BIOS screen prompts.

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,241 Trailblazer
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ibrahimak

I have tried all attempts, but to no avail. However, note that my device is an acer aspire a514 53g, but it shows acer a514 53 in the bios. Knowing that I took the laptop to a BIOS repair technician because it had a defect, could it be that the version he entered incorrectly is the reason for the failure to appear tpm

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,241 Trailblazer

It is possible that the technician used a different bios. Have you tried running the Chinese tool?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)