Opinions on ACER ACTAB10KB24 10.1" Does anyone have an opinions on it?

Options
oceanclub
oceanclub Member Posts: 1 New User
edited May 7 in Tablets

Hi all,

I've seen Currys selling a ACER ACTAB10KB24 10.1" table for €169. This seems like good deal for a tablet with both a keyboard and 4GB of RAM. (Only 32GB of storage, but it takes an addon SD card so not a dealbreaker). However, there's no reviews of it out there. Does anyone have an opinions on it?

P.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,921 Trailblazer
    Options

It's a special done only for Curry's, so any warranty or support service needs to be handled through them as well, rather than through Acer. Other than that, it's a fairly generic Android tablet. Acer has only been doing a few tablets for specific markets these days, rather that a wide distribution like they were doing ten years ago.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Vangelis_1
    Vangelis_1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have bought this tablet( not from Currys as you write above). First of all just a few months later suddenly i had no sound (only with my earphones). I tried to find a solution, but nothing as its hard to find anything about this model. It keeps says on the screen "silence" and thats all no known regulation to me can change it. I wonder if someone can help because apart from it , is a nice tablet from my favorite Acer.

• NelsonG
    NelsonG Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited May 7
    Options

Don't try replacing the 'glass'. I cracked my screen, purchased a replacement 'glass' and cracked the LED screen whilst replacing the glass. Far trickier than any other repair that I've carried out.

Purchased a new one and am having trouble getting it to recognise an SD card.

Also, I haven't been able to get hold of a user manual yet.