My Laptop Screen Is Suddenly Starat To Display Horizontal Lines swift 3 SF313-53-78U

isuru21
isuru21 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited August 2022 in Swift and Spin Series

I have a acer swift 3 SF313-53-78UG laptop. I'm using this for 3months now. Today it display suddenly started to display some vertical lines. What could be the problem for this issue?

(Edited the title to add model name)

Answers

• Does this problem occur in the bios? You can send a photo?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • isuru21

Tinkerer

With the time it started to get worse. After several minutes white big white areas started to show in the display

• isuru21

Tinkerer

Yes it occurs in the bios too. When i connect to a monitor monitor display work properly without any lines

• Does this problem occur in the bios?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,781 Trailblazer

You probably need to re-seat the LCD video cable at the base of the screen and the mainboard to help clean the contacts. Often happens in a warm and humid environment.

Jack E/NJ

• isuru21

Tinkerer

If this is the actual issue it would be great relief for me. I'm really worried about this because I thought I have to replace the screen least without using 3 months.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,781 Trailblazer

Please disconnect charger and battery pack from mainboard before trying to reseat the LCD cable connectors. Good luck. 🙂.

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,226 Trailblazer
    edited August 2022

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ahamad
    Ahamad Member Posts: 1 New User

Hey man, have you been able to solve this issue?

I'm having the same issue with my laptop

• mkundanjha
    mkundanjha Member Posts: 2 New User

@Ahamad I had this issue 1yr 1mnt after i bought the laptop . My warranty had expired so I went to service center there they said to replace the display whose cost they told we was 22,000 Indian Rupee and I had bought the laptop for 60,000 Indian rupee. As it was very costly I bought a duplicate screen at 7,500 Indian rupee but with only one month warranty. And now aging after three month the replaced screen is again damaged. I am frustrated with acer quality . This model is having this display issue. Don't buy acer laptop especially notebook, this is what I learnt.