My touchpad stopped working recently and I'm not sure why or how to fix it.
- Bios is up to date
- Both touchpad drivers were installed
- F7 does not fix
- Windows setting for touchpad is on
- Tried disconnecting all peripherals
- Tried Ctrl-s in bios - no option for advanced setting for touchpad
- No issues in device manager
Screenshot of device manager:
I'm pretty sure I had this problem before after a windows update but I don't recall if I fixed it or if another update fixed it. Nothing has changed recently except for windows updates.