• Madhu347
    Madhu347 Member Posts: 29 Troubleshooter
    Options
    I don't know what is the cause of it
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    OK! The quickest and easiest solution is to use a microsoft iso to do a cold install: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Madhu347
    Options
    Why is it asking so, I do used to. Have an account with password that is administrator account too. Now it is showing no administrator account
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Madhu347
    Options
    Thank you eqydiocoelho for helping me to know more about pc and to understand it.   <3
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    How did you solve the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Madhu347
    Options
    Sorry for late reply, I clean the drive and reinstalled windows. Every data is lost in cleaning the drive. 
  • Madhu347
    Options
    I have a question. Where to find the product key of factory installed windows of acer laptop?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can find the key with the PRODUCTKEY!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer