Problems encountered due to insyde update - nitro 5 AN515-54

Options

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Return to RST WITH OPTANE again and check if the problem still occurs.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Madhu347
    Madhu347 Member Posts: 29 Troubleshooter
    Options
    I have been trying to learn more of it. Anyone could give me some explanation for the cause of the problem
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It is very likely that the bios update somehow changed the sata mode. I've seen this happen before. If the problem still occurs, try creating a password in setsupervisorpassword and disable secureboot as well.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Madhu347
    Options
    Thanks egydiocoelho

I did change sata mode and disabled secure boot as well but it goes again to the automatic repair and winpeshl.exe window flashing  , then diagnosing pc and goes the same blue screen 

I even tried reset with remove everything it didn't go as well. 
  • Madhu347
    Options
    Now I am all out of options, I don't know what to do 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Did you back up your operating system as soon as you purchased your laptop?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Madhu347
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't do it. 

Actually the insyde came as additional update in windows update in the setting. 

I was updating every windows update after longa time as I paused automatic update. In additional update there were some update, since it was recommended by windows, I did update everything. The last one was the insyde, at that time I didn't know much about it. Now I am stuck because of it
  • Madhu347
    Options
    Is there any other way out of it.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Maybe, disconnecting and reconnecting the ssd or the hard disk can solve the problem. Did your model come with an ssd or hard drive? But for that, you must disassemble the laptop like this:
    Always disconnect the lithium battery first!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Madhu347
    Options
    Thank you egydiocoelho, 
     Even that too didn't work as well. 
  • Madhu347
    Options
    Why windows is not loading, could it be possible windows got corrup
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! When I press alt+f10, do you see any option to recover the system boot?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Madhu347
    Options
    After pressing alt+f10, same windows appears
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Are there any other operating systems installed?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you check if this appears on your computer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Madhu347
    Options
    Only windows 10 and recovery environment
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What happens when you click windows 10 and then Windows Recovery Environment?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Madhu347
    Options
    It takes me back to same choose an option screen
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is there an option called SYSTEM RESTORE?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Madhu347
    Options
    I believe, I already told you some options asks for administrator account