Battery charge limit kill my laptop l Aspire 3 a315 -23 -R6UX.

Options
The_cat
The_cat Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
  I have model Aspire 3 a315 -23 -R6UX. I've been using it for over a month. Before this happen, i was open the Acer Care Center then i turn on the battery charge limit and everything was normal that time until the next day, i turn on charger plug then the charging led show up and the laptop wont turn on.I did some soft reset and battery reset but not luck.

Then i let it rest for a while then i got turn on laptop up normally with no charger connect . When i try to turn on charger, the laptop crash and the screen crash too (even in bios too). I forced shutdown then disconnect charger then laptop run normally on battery. When i checking back on acer care center, i realise the battery charging limit option was turn off itself then i turn on back and connect back the charger then no crash.

I was happy beacuse it fixed UNTIL another day where i have more work to do in online then i turn on wall charger then when i press the power button, the laptop wont turn on again. im sad cuz i have more work to do. I try do battery reset but again no luck. Even i turn on without charger still cannot.

The charging led  showing up but it won't power up. I did holding power button for 10 sec, i see the power led blink so fast and idk what colour it show up (it show 2 colour which red and blue at the same time). Idk what to do right now. I need help.

Note: the version of acer care center is -4.00.3024

My english are so bad btw im new user here

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi @The_cat,

# Try to update the battery driver

1. Hold windows key and hit letter X.
    2. Choose the device manager option.
    3. Go with the option battery.
    4. Under the title battery.
    Update Battery Drivers in Windows EASILY - Driver Easy
    5. Right click on that option ----> Update all driver under the title battery.
    6. Choose "search automatically". 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​
  • The_cat
    Options
    Easwar said:
    Hi @The_cat,

# Try to update the battery driver

1. Hold windows key and hit letter X.
    2. Choose the device manager option.
    3. Go with the option battery.
    4. Under the title battery.
    Update Battery Drivers in Windows EASILY - Driver Easy
    5. Right click on that option ----> Update all driver under the title battery.
    6. Choose "search automatically". 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​
    But.. how do i get there if my laptop wont turn on ? 
  • The_cat
    Options
    i just send it to shop. they said the motherboard is dead. Maybe this laptop dosen't good for daily use i think. 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options