Battery charge limit kill my laptop l Aspire 3 a315 -23 -R6UX.

The_cat
The_cat Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2021 in Aspire Laptops
  I have model Aspire 3 a315 -23 -R6UX. I've been using it for over a month. Before this happen, i was open the Acer Care Center then i turn on the battery charge limit and everything was normal that time until the next day, i turn on charger plug then the charging led show up and the laptop wont turn on.I did some soft reset and battery reset but not luck.

Then i let it rest for a while then i got turn on laptop up normally with no charger connect . When i try to turn on charger, the laptop crash and the screen crash too (even in bios too). I forced shutdown then disconnect charger then laptop run normally on battery. When i checking back on acer care center, i realise the battery charging limit option was turn off itself then i turn on back and connect back the charger then no crash.

I was happy beacuse it fixed UNTIL another day where i have more work to do in online then i turn on wall charger then when i press the power button, the laptop wont turn on again. im sad cuz i have more work to do. I try do battery reset but again no luck. Even i turn on without charger still cannot.

The charging led  showing up but it won't power up. I did holding power button for 10 sec, i see the power led blink so fast and idk what colour it show up (it show 2 colour which red and blue at the same time). Idk what to do right now. I need help.

Note: the version of acer care center is -4.00.3024

My english are so bad btw im new user here

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers