PREDATOR DEN

Share your setup and talk about your favorite games, benchmark results, upcoming events, or anything related to Predator gaming products.

Cual Predator comprar? / Which Predator to buy?

RebecaMillanRebecaMillan Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 2021 in Predator Den
Translation:
Hi, I'm a graphic designer, I work mostly with Illustrator Photoshop and Dradendak, I don't have the best pc in the world, and honestly I don't have much money available, but I would like to buy a Predator with at least I7, which one do you recommend to start with?

Original:
Hola, soy diseñadora grafica, trabajo mas que todo con ilustrator Photoshop y Dradendak no es que tengo la mejor pc del mundo, y honestamente tampoco tengo mucho dinero disponible, pero me gustaría comprar una Predator que por lo menos sea I7, cual me recomiendan ustedes para empezar.

[Thread edited to translate the content]

Comments

• Hell_JHell_J Member Posts: 61 Devotee
    Translation:
    Hi, I'm a graphic designer, I work mostly with Illustrator Photoshop and Dradendak, I don't have the best pc in the world, and honestly I don't have much money available, but I would like to buy a Predator with at least I7, which one do you recommend to start with?

Original:
    Hola, soy diseñadora grafica, trabajo mas que todo con ilustrator Photoshop y Dradendak no es que tengo la mejor pc del mundo, y honestamente tampoco tengo mucho dinero disponible, pero me gustaría comprar una Predator que por lo menos sea I7, cual me recomiendan ustedes para empezar.

[Thread edited to translate the content]
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/predator-model/NH.QAUEK.001