Cual Predator comprar? / Which Predator to buy?

RebecaMillan
RebecaMillan Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 2021 in Predator Den
Translation:
Hi, I'm a graphic designer, I work mostly with Illustrator Photoshop and Dradendak, I don't have the best pc in the world, and honestly I don't have much money available, but I would like to buy a Predator with at least I7, which one do you recommend to start with?

Original:
Hola, soy diseñadora grafica, trabajo mas que todo con ilustrator Photoshop y Dradendak no es que tengo la mejor pc del mundo, y honestamente tampoco tengo mucho dinero disponible, pero me gustaría comprar una Predator que por lo menos sea I7, cual me recomiendan ustedes para empezar.

[Thread edited to translate the content]

Comments

• Hell_J
    Hell_J Member Posts: 61 Devotee
    Translation:
    Hi, I'm a graphic designer, I work mostly with Illustrator Photoshop and Dradendak, I don't have the best pc in the world, and honestly I don't have much money available, but I would like to buy a Predator with at least I7, which one do you recommend to start with?

Original:
    Hola, soy diseñadora grafica, trabajo mas que todo con ilustrator Photoshop y Dradendak no es que tengo la mejor pc del mundo, y honestamente tampoco tengo mucho dinero disponible, pero me gustaría comprar una Predator que por lo menos sea I7, cual me recomiendan ustedes para empezar.

[Thread edited to translate the content]
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/predator-model/NH.QAUEK.001

Assistance by Acer

The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer. By using this site, you accept Acer's Privacy Policy and the Acer Community User Agreement.

• swiftevopoweron-tertiarybanner_620x335
    Swift Series Intel® Evo™

Power On

• xbox-agw-tertiary-banner-620
    Game Pass

Game Pass

• win-11-pro-banner
    Windows 11 Pro

Windows 11 Pro for Acer business laptops

• chromebook-gaming
    Gaming on Chromebook

Gaming on Chromebook