Revo M1-601, Black screen on boot

Options
2»

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options
    Yes, it will be easier to keep track if you have your own thread. See if you can boot to a Windows install flash drive and let us know the results in your new thread.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JS1980
    JS1980 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Easwar said:
    Hi JS1980,

I suggest you to create a new post to get a better response.

Thanks Easwar, but the issue has been solved. After switching to UEFI in the BIOS, the 'not supported' message was appearing on an older monitor I was using. I switched to a newer model with an HDMI connection and was able to get into the BIOS and toggle back into legacy mode and boot Windows.

Why it would no longer display a simple resolution after switching between the two is odd, but just passing this along.

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    JS1980 said:
    Easwar said:
    Hi JS1980,

I suggest you to create a new post to get a better response.

Thanks Easwar, but the issue has been solved. After switching to UEFI in the BIOS, the 'not supported' message was appearing on an older monitor I was using. I switched to a newer model with an HDMI connection and was able to get into the BIOS and toggle back into legacy mode and boot Windows.

Why it would no longer display a simple resolution after switching between the two is odd, but just passing this along.

Good to know thanks for your information. It will be useful for many people. ​