Acer Aspire7 A715-72G - Wifi AX200 Bluetooth not working

Big2830
Big2830 Member Posts: 3 New User
I use Aspire7 A715-72G. When i changed my wifi card to AX200 with newest driver from intel both Wifi and Bluetooth.

The wifi works GREAT.
But it can't find BLUETOOTH... ( can't find in Device manager ) ( no hidden )

1) No problem with the card because i try this card with PCIe on the desktop. and it's Work.

Thank you so much for the answer.

Best Answer

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Go to Settings, Devices and check whether Bluetooth is switched on.

• Big2830
    Answer ✓
    There is nothing.. I found some posts have to seal 2 pins on card .. But i dont' want to hack them . So Any idea
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/549994/intel-9260ngw-bluetooth

But i dont' want to hack them . So Any idea

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    It can't hurt to try scotch taping the two contacts. Nothing lost if it doesn't work. BT gained if it does. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Big2830
    Dear JackE

I'm not sure that it will have any affect to mainboard or batteries ? or not.. No one update yet.. 
  • JackE
    If it were mine, I'd try the scotch tape without hesitation since so many users seem to have reported success for different systems. Like most hardware mods made to a factory system as you've done with this card, no one here on these forums can give you a 100% guarantee that there won't be any side effects.  You just have to decide to try it or keep looking for a software solution that may or may not have its own side effects. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Thyv3n
    Thyv3n Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Big2830 said:
    There is nothing.. I found some posts have to seal 2 pins on card .. But i dont' want to hack them . So Any idea
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/549994/intel-9260ngw-bluetooth

But i dont' want to hack them . So Any idea

Meu amigo!!! Segui o procedimento !!! Problema resolvido e caso encerrado!!!
    Coloquei uma fita adesiva nos 2 contatos mencionados e agora Wifi e Bluetooth 5.2 estão funcionando perfeitamente...
    My friend, I followed the procedure!!!
    I placed I scotch tape over the 2 contacts like mentioned on the other discussion... Problem Solved!!!!
    Now, wifi and bluetooth are working perfectly!!!

• JackE
    Thanks for reporting on your success. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ