no e mail/complaints

jandan
jandan Member Posts: 4 New User
acer does not seem to have a complaints department, does anyone know if they have, as they are refusing to send my laptop back

Comments

• jandan
    jandan Member Posts: 4 New User
    As i have not heard from acer, and they are refusing to send my computer back, i have no alternative to take legal action against them,  they have no right to keep a computer that is still in warranty, as we only bought it in January 2021,  and they said the warranty had run out, LIARS,   anyone else having this problem with this scam of a company
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    I am sorry to hear this jandan, unfortunately, the Acer Community is not designed for any complaints, customer service or tech support assistance, this is designed as a peer to peer support community where users help other users with troubleshooting tips and steps trying to help each other with resolving mostly software issues, we as moderators our job is to maintain the forum itself, we have no access to account information or cases history to be able to assist you with this type of request, you will need to contact directly your local Acer support and ask to be transferred to a superior for a claim creation etc. I recommend you calling us instead of email or other types of contacts.

Support phone and more: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/service-contact

You can contact us via email or 
    Hope it helps,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.